Author(s) should prepare their manuscript according to following guidelines.
•Title : A concise and informative title
•The name(s) of the author(s) and affiliation(s)
•The e-mail address(s) of the corresponding author.
•Abstract: Abstract should be within 200 – 250 words; no citations
•Keywords: Provide 3-5 keywords in an alphabetical order
Authors are requested to provide the title, name of the authors and affiliations in a separate page.
The main text of the paper should contain:
• Research problem
• Review of the relevant literature
• Data analysis
• Results and discussion, and
Full paper should not exceed maximum 10 pages (A4 size) including references and appendices. In case of more than 10 pages, the author has to make an additional payment of USD 10 (International) and LKR 1000 (Local) per each additional page.
Submit your full papers electronically to the coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Formatting of the Document
Authors should prepare the manuscripts according to formatting specification given below.
• Font: Georgia
• Title: 14pt, bold, centre aligned, capitalize the first letter of each word, limit your title to maximum ten words
• Author names: 11pt, centre aligned
• Author affiliations: 10pt, italics, centre aligned
• First level headings: 11pt, bold, centre aligned
• Second level headings: 10pt, bold, left aligned
• Third level headings: 10pt, italics, left aligned
• Table titles: 10pt, centre aligned and should be placed in the main text at the exact position
• Figure: 10pt, centre aligned and should be placed in the main text at the exact position
• Paragraph text: 9pt, 1.5 lines spacing, justified
• Footnotes and References: 9pt
• Follow APA referencing style for all types of references
Tables and Figures
Tables and Figures should be placed in the main text where appropriate. Only horizontal lines should be used to distinguish the content within a table. Tables/Figures should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals. Tables should be labelled above the table and figures should be labelled below the figure. Capitalize each word in the table/figure and the titles of figure/table must be centre aligned.
Manuscript Review, Acceptance and Publication
Each manuscript that is submitted to ICME 2015 will be reviewed by two anonymous reviewers who demonstrate expertise knowledge in the particular fields.
The results of the review process will be notified to authors via email.
Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
At least one author should be duly registered for the conference for each accepted paper and all the registered papers will be included in ICME 2015 proceedings published by the Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka.
Authors of the accepted papers of ICME 2015 will have the opportunity to publish their papers in the Ruhuna Journal of Management and Finance (RJMF), a peer-reviewed International journal published by the Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka. (Online ISSN: 2235-9230).