Abstracts with and without authors together with Author information form should be submitted in “Microsoft Office Word” format under following specifications.
Guideline for submission of abstract
- Font type – Times New Roman
- Font size – 10
- Line space – single
- Margins – Top Bottom and Right – 2.5 cm left – 3 cm.
- Maximum number of 300 words and up to 5 key words.
- If scientific terms of organisms, botanical names, etc., are included, they should be written in italics. If common vernacular names follow the scientific name, they should be included in parentheses.
- Abstract templates can be downloaded here.
- Author information form can be downloaded here.
*Abstracts can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Abstract should be written in a structured format under the following section headings;
- Results and Conclusions
*The title should briefly reflect the study carried out.
*Abbreviations should be well defined.
*One person can submit any number of abstracts.
*Notification of acceptance is on 15th October 2018.
*Mode of presentation (oral/poster) will be decided by the panel of evaluators.
*Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations
- Oral Presentations
Duration is strictly limited to 12 minutes in which 10 minutes for presentation and 02 minutes for discussion.
- Poster Presentation
Poster should be digitally printed with dimensions 100 cm x 90 cm. Orientation is portrait.